Auto Accident Injury
- What happens when my car is totaled?
- Can I file a claim even if I was hit while driving without any car insurance?
- Can I still file a claim if the accident was partially my fault?
Social Security Disability
- What are the chances of my Social Security Disability case being approved?
- What is considered “disabled”?
- Can I qualify for both SSI and SSDI?
Truck Accident Injury
- What if I didn’t know that I was injured until later?
- What is the lawsuit deadline for injuries to minors and children?
- Why are 18-wheelers so dangerous?
- What type of defenses are not available for non-subscriber employers?
- What should I know before filing a non-subscriber lawsuit?
- Do I have to pay taxes on an out-of-court settlement?
- What does my estate include?
- What happens if I die or become incapacitated without an estate plan?
- At which age should a person have an estate plan?
Guardianship & Alternatives
- What is the difference between the guardian of the person and the guardian of the estate?
- What is the definition of an “incapacitated person”?
- Who is likely to be appointed guardian?
- How Much Money Can I Have And Still Qualify For Medicaid?
- Can Medicaid Take My House When I Die?
- Can’t I Just Gift Away My Assets In Order To Qualify For Medicaid?
- What is probate?
- Does a valid will avoid probate?