This issue is not only a common question, but also a difficult one because there are so many exceptions to the rule. To answer the question simply, you cannot receive Social Security disability (SSI or SSDI) if you are not a citizen. However, there are exceptions for...
Let our family help yours.
- San Antonio, TX – One Injured in MVA on Wallace St near S San Dario Ave
- San Antonio, TX – Hillcrest Dr Crash near Lark Ave Leaves One Injured
- San Antonio, TX – Two Injured in Crash on I-410 near Ingram Rd
- San Antonio, TX – Injury Accident blocks Fredericksburg Rd near Huebner Rd
- San Antonio, TX – Injuries Reported in Accident on Loop 1604 near I-10