Experienced San Antonio Law Firm Here To Help You Get The Social Security Disability Benefits You Deserve
The Social Security system was set up a long time ago in part to provide security for U.S. citizens if they became unable to work. This program provides monthly income benefits and medical insurance to help people meet their basic living needs.
Is Social Security Disability Right For Me?
There are a lot of reasons why you could and should be entitled to disability benefits:
- You lost your job due to an inability to perform your work
- You ran out of money (short-term disability expired or family members got tired of helping)
- You were recently diagnosed with an illness or injury
- You recently learned that you may be eligible
- Your disabled child just turned 18, but still requires care
How Do I Get Started?
To apply for benefits, the process is simple: you can apply at your local Social Security office, file online or over the phone. However, some of the questions can be tricky and, if not answered correctly, can cost you unnecessary delay or undue expenses.
A Legal Team To Help Guide You Through The Process
At Packard Law Firm, in San Antonio, our attorneys are dedicated to helping you and your family with the following:
- Apply for benefits: You believe that you have grounds for a disability claim and need help building your claim and filing your application.
- Offer guidance on the process: You have sent in your application but you’re worried that it may not have been strong enough or processed correctly.
- Appeal your denied claim: You applied once, received a denial based on insufficient evidence and now need help with an appeal.
Packard Law Firm’s Guarantee
Having personally experienced the family hardships of living with someone who is disabled, we do what we can to help those suffering both physically and financially get the disability benefits they need.
Our team will guide you through the entire nerve-racking claim process and do our best to:
- Listen to you. We understand how important it is to take the time to listen to our clients and understand their true concerns.
- Walk you through the process. We will do our best to educate you on the Social Security Disability process so that you have a complete understanding of your rights and options.
- Help with your forms. We will help file your government forms accurately and on time. This includes filing the initial application, the request for reconsideration, the request for hearing, and other government forms.
- Treat you with compassion and respect. We know that your disability is hard on both you and your family. We treat our clients like our family and will do our best to alleviate your fears and concerns.
- Stay with you till the end. Regardless of what stage your SSD claim is at, we will stay with you from beginning to end. Even if your proposal is denied, we’ll help you rework your claim for an appeal.
How Much Will It Cost Me To Hire Packard Law Firm?
If you are disabled and cannot work, you cannot afford to pay anything upfront. That is why we do not charge an upfront attorney fee or require a retainer to begin working on your Social Security Disability case. You will only pay a fee to us if we help you win your case.
Get answers to additional questions about Social Security Disability.
Contact Us Today
Filing for disability benefits can be extremely confusing. Loads of paperwork, expert testimonies, the medical evidence of injuries, and the right abilities to convince the Social Security Administration of your needs are all part of the process.
Remember, thousands of other applicants are fighting to get a portion of the Social Security budget – you need a strong claim in order to stand out.