Whether you’ve suffered a severe injury, are unable to work, or are being forced to declare bankruptcy, the aching feeling of an uncertain and potentially bleak future can have its toll:
- How will you pay your bills?
- How will you provide for your family?
- What will happen to your home if you can’t work?
- Is there anyone who can help you make sense of all of this?
These are only a few of the millions of thoughts that may be flooding through your mind. However, without the proper knowledge or guidance, these worries can rapidly transform into an alarmingly real and catastrophic financial drought. You need a comforting hand, but all you feel is insecurity and frustration.
At the Packard Law Firm, we believe that you and your family deserve more.
Combining Stability, Respect, and Personal Expertise to Serve You Better
No one deserves to be treated with disdain or criticized for falling on hard times. In fact, they deserve the exact opposite. Growing up, we were taught to respect one another and help those in need. Perhaps we took this a little more to heart than most. Today, our firm consists of four brothers and a brother-in-law who work every day to ensure that people like you get the help they need…to not only survive, but to thrive.
In order to make sure that we’re able to help as many victims of hardship as possible, each one of us has unique skills and knowledge that allow us to work well together while improving the odds of success. These fields include:
- Personal Injury. When you’re injured, you need help! You need medical treatment, you need your car fixed, you need money for your lost wages and other expenses, and you need peace of mind. The process of getting fair compensation is overwhelming, so you need to know that a trusted professional is working hard for you and is taking care of all the details. Dan Packard is ready to apply his extensive knowledge and experience to get you the help you need. From car accident injuries and truck crashes to slip and fall accidents and work-related injuries, Dan will be there to help real people in every way he can. Also, Dan is board certified in personal injury trial law, so he knows his stuff.
- Social Security Disability. The rules for Social Security disability are as confusing as all get out. That’s one reason why it’s difficult to pursue a claim successfully; about two-thirds of people who apply on their own get rejected the first time. However, being one of only two board-certified lawyers in this specialty in all of San Antonio, Samuel Packard has spent his career learning the ins and outs of the Social Security trade. As a result, he is able to provide exceptional guidance and advice to those in need.
- Bankruptcy. Many people consider bankruptcy a sign of moral weakness. Families that have to deal with the burden of crushing debt after being hit with hard times, know better. Bankruptcy may be the only way to set yourself free from overwhelming bills. David Packard has nearly 20 years of experience helping families rebuild and secure their futures. He is board certified in consumer bankruptcy. He knows the importance of successfully handling Chapter 7 and 13 claims. His broadly developed skill set has helped thousands of people like you find stability and successful financial organization. Isn’t it time he helped you?
Ten More Reasons Why the Packard Law Firm Is the Security You Need
- We know the importance of family and we understand your need to protect your family. We also strive to incorporate that family oriented mentality into the very culture of the firm – from the rapport you have with your attorney to the comfortable environment with the staff.
- We have a proven track record. Although we don’t brag about our victories like many of the other guys, we have board certified lawyers who consistently get fantastic results for their clients.
- We strive to make you feel like you’re a part of our family—as such, we’ll give it to you straight and work hard to not let you down.
- We educate you on all aspects of your case to make sure you understand the process and give you realistic expectations about how long it will take to see results.
- We take the time to make sure you completely understand the options available to you at every point, so you can make meaningful decisions about your future.
- Our core values stem from mutual respect and honesty—for our clients, our staff, and the courts.
- We’re not afraid to take your case to court. Nice and honest does not mean soft or weak.
- We understand the importance of dependability and devotion, which is why every client is more than just a case number.
- We genuinely care about your future and how we can help you get back on track.
- Each one of us has unique skills and talents in our fields, but we are stronger together than we are alone. We rely on each other, and we consult freely among our team if it means getting you a better outcome. If any partner has a really hard case or needs help, he has an army of brothers running to the client’s aid.
One Firm, One Family, One Drive—to Help You and Yours
As a victim of financial hardship and injury, you can’t afford to choose an attorney who is unreliable or untrustworthy to guide you through your case. You need the comfort, peace of mind, and trust that comes with knowing the Packard Law Firm has you covered.
Contact us today at 855-464-7599 or schedule a free consultation by filling out our contact form on this page. Remember, it’s not only our job to help you, it’s our duty. Isn’t it about time you let our family help your family get what they deserve?
For more information about personal injury claims, Social Security disability, and bankruptcy, keep in touch by liking us on Facebook or following us on Google+. You can also request FREE copies of our informative books that will deepen your understanding about the challenges you’re facing.