If you’ve suffered an injury, if you are unable unable to work, or if you been left unable to pay essential bills, you know the feeling of an uncertain future, and it can take its toll on you and your loved ones:
- How will you pay your bills?
- How will you provide for your family?
- What will happen to your home if you can’t work?
- Is there anyone who can help make sense of all of this?
When these are some of the thoughts flooding through your mind, you need real guidance. You need a nonjudgmental, listening ear, and you need knowledgeable and wise counsel. Above all, you need someone who cares and who has the talent and experience to lead you through the sometimes bewildering process.
At the Packard Law Firm, we believe that you and your family deserve the best.
Combining Stability, Respect, and Personal Expertise to Serve You Better
No one deserves to be treated with disrespect or criticized for falling on hard times. In fact, we believe they deserve the exact opposite. Growing up, our family was taught to respect one another and to help those in need. We have taken this to heart by building a law practice dedicated to help the good people in our community who may be in financial distress, disabled, or otherwise affected. We all work together every day to help people—people like you—who are trying to navigate through difficult waters and make it through successfully.
In order to make sure that we’re able to help as many victims of hardship as possible, each member of our team of attorneys has a unique skill-set, allowing us to work well together and enhancing the likelihood of success. These fields include:
- Personal Injury. When you’re injured, you need help! You need medical treatment, you need your car fixed, you need money for your lost wages and other expenses, and you need peace of mind. The process of getting fair compensation is overwhelming, so you need to know that a trusted professional is working hard for you and is taking care of all the details. Dan Packard is ready to apply his extensive knowledge and experience to get you the help you need. From car accident injuries and truck crashes to slip and fall accidents and work-related injuries, Dan will be there to help real people in every way he can. Because Dan is board certified in personal injury trial law and a true specialist in his field, you will have the talent and experience on your side.
- Social Security Disability. The rules for Social Security disability are as confusing and the process bewildering. That’s one reason why it’s difficult to pursue a claim successfully; about two-thirds of people who apply on their own get rejected the first time. However, being one of only two board-certified lawyers in this specialty in all of San Antonio, Samuel Packard has spent his career learning the ins and outs of the Social Security legal practice, enabling him to provide exceptional guidance and advice to those in need.
- Bankruptcy. David Packard has over 20 years of experience helping families reorganize their financial lives and get a fresh start. David is board certified in consumer bankruptcy. He and his team have the dedication, experience and character to successfully see the process through, so his clients can find financial stability go back to paying attention to the things that matter most in their lives.
Ten More Reasons Why the Packard Law Firm Is the Security You Need
- We know the importance of family and we understand your need to protect your family. We also strive to incorporate that family-oriented mentality into the very culture of our firm – from the rapport you have with your attorney to the comfortable environment you will have with our kind office staff.
- We have a proven track record. Although we won't get on TV and scream out jury verdict amounts like some of the other guys, we have board certified attorneys who consistently get fantastic results for our clients.
- We strive to make you feel like you’re a part of our family—as such, we’ll tell it to you straight, and we'll work hard to not let you down.
- We educate you on all aspects of your case to make sure you understand the process and give you realistic expectations about how long it will take to see results.
- We take the time to make sure you completely understand the options available to you at every point, so you can make meaningful decisions about your future.
- Our core values stem from mutual respect and honesty—for our clients, our staff, and the courts.
- We’re not afraid to take your case to court. Nice and honest does not mean soft or weak.
- We understand the importance of dependability and devotion, which is why every client is more than just a case number.
- We genuinely care about your future and how we can help you get back on track.
- Each one of us has unique skills and talents in our fields, but we are stronger together than we are alone. We rely on each other, and we consult freely among our team if it means getting you a better outcome. If any partner has a really hard case or needs help, he has an band of brothers running to the client’s aid.
One Firm, One Family, One Drive—to Help You and Yours
As a victim of financial hardship and injury, you can’t afford to choose an attorney who is unreliable or untrustworthy to guide you through your case. You need the comfort, peace of mind, and trust that comes with knowing the Packard Law Firm has you covered.
Contact us today at 855-464-7599 or schedule a free consultation by filling out our contact form on this page. Remember, it’s not only our job to help you, it’s our duty and privilege. Let our family help your family get the recovery you deserve.
For more information about personal injury claims, Social Security disability, or bankruptcy relief, keep in touch by liking us on Facebook or following us on Google+. You can also request FREE copies of our informative books that will deepen your understanding about the legal challenges you’re facing.