I am hurt and can’t afford a doctor. What do I do?

You should find a lawyer who will help you get medical care.  We know several qualified doctors, physical therapists, and/or chiropractors who will see patients on a “letter of protection.”  This means that the medical bills will not be paid until after the case concludes.  Typically, these bills are paid out of the settlement proceeds.