San Antonio, TX (January 21, 2022) – A crash on the Northwest Side of San Antonio sent at least one person to a local hospital with injuries. At around 9:40 a.m., on January 20, emergency crews were notified that their assistance was needed on-site at a crash on Fredericksburg Road.
Reports from the San Antonio Police Department show that a collision between vehicles blocked Fredericksburg Road at the intersection of Huebner Road during the morning hours.
The incident prompted the police and firefighters to close off a portion of the roadway as they worked to clear the scene.
Medical personnel rendered aid to victims on-site. At least one person was transported to a local hospital for further care.
At this time, the incident remains under investigation.
Our thoughts are with the victims injured in this accident. We hope for their full recovery.
Car Accidents in Texas
More than 15,000 people suffer serious injuries in crashes across Texas each year. Although we can be careful to ensure the safety of others, there is no guarantee that other motorists are going to provide us with the same consideration. Instead, we see many people left with severe injuries that negatively impact their health and wellbeing.
Some of the most common contributing factors to crashes in our state include:
- Speeding: We see many drivers go above the speed limits while traveling along our roadways. When drivers are traveling at high rates of speed, they are likely to lose control of their vehicles and have problems stopping in time to avoid a crash.
- Impairment: Many people are involved in accidents due to drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Driving while impaired significantly increases the chances of drivers losing control of their vehicles and causing devastating crashes.
- Distraction: We see many accidents take place due to drivers who are using their cell phones. In other instances, drivers are distracted by food, radios, and even their passengers. Taking your attention off the road for a moment can have severe consequences.
If you have been injured in a T-bone crash, a rear-end collision or another type of crash, it is crucial that you first consult with a responsive legal team before reaching out to an insurance company. Reaching out to a San Antonio car accident lawyer at your earliest convenience can help to ensure you are able to get the justice you deserve.
San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyers
For almost three decades, San Antonio personal injury lawyer Daniel Packard has fought aggressively to protect the legal rights of victims throughout Southeast Texas. Our team at Packard Law Firm is committed to helping each client we work with obtain the outcome they expect for their claims.
Some of the services our team provides for each client include:
- Investigating the scene of the accident to gather evidence
- Building the strongest case imaginable to fight for justice
- Filing timely and accurate petitions, documents, requests, and more
- Helping clients get the maximum amount of compensation available
We wholeheartedly believe that victims should recover compensation to help cover the costs they face as they recover from their injuries. Do not wait to get started on your legal claim following an accident.
Note: Outside sources were used in the creation of these news posts. These sources can include local news reports, local police accident reports, Texas Highway Patrol accident reports, social media platforms, and at times, eyewitness accounts about accidents that are reported. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this accident so if you find any information that is not correct, please let us know right away so that we can correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. The post can be removed by request.
Disclaimer: We hope our readers will be reminded to slow down and use an abundance of caution when operating a motor vehicle to avoid being injured in a serious accident. This is not a solicitation for business. The information provided in this post does not constitute legal or medical advice. The photograph in this post was not taken at the accident scene.